Re: ListContourPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33693] Re: ListContourPlot3D
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:01:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

get MathGL3d, it has a MVListContourPlot3D[] function
that will probably help you. You can download it from

http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mathgl3dv3/

To save memory don't send the polygons back to the kernel.
On a 512MByte machine MathGL3d can handle ca 10^6 polygons
and data with 256^3 voxels.

Regards
  Jens