numerical methods for PDE
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33798] numerical methods for PDE
- From: "mario" <mvazdar at inet.hr>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:51:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello! Does anybody know, or can find on the net, the numerical algorithm for solving partialdifferential equations with Dirichlet conditions for which PDE cannot be solved exactly (e.g. parabolic or lemon shape). Can Mathematica solve that kind of problem, and, if can, how? Thanks.