Re: any package for quantum mechnics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34009] Re: any package for quantum mechnics
- From: lzhao at ihw.com.cn (Instanton)
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:27:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For general purpuse quantum mechanical applications, I know about no packages. However, for noncommutative algebras, you might be interested to try one of the following: 1) the NCAlgebra package 2) the Operator Linear Algebra package both available at MathSource. regards lzhao "Guojun Zhu" <gzhu1 at uiuc.edu> wrote in message news:<aa5hb1$c21$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Is there any packages for quantum mechnics? Especially for the non-exchange > algebra or Pauli matrix ?