Re: any package for quantum mechnics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34009] Re: any package for quantum mechnics
- From: lzhao at ihw.com.cn (Instanton)
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:27:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For general purpuse quantum mechanical applications, I know about no
packages. However, for noncommutative algebras, you might be
interested to try one of the following:
1) the NCAlgebra package
2) the Operator Linear Algebra package
both available at MathSource.
"Guojun Zhu" <gzhu1 at uiuc.edu> wrote in message news:<aa5hb1$c21$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Is there any packages for quantum mechnics? Especially for the non-exchange
> algebra or Pauli matrix ?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: passing functions as parameters
Previous by thread:
any package for quantum mechnics
Next by thread: