3D contour through a point
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34004] 3D contour through a point
- From: "Bram Platel" <b.platel at stud.tue.nl>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:27:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to make a contourplot of a 3D data set, but not from all the
same gray levels in the image (as is default now) but I only want to plot a
contour surface that goes through one point in the 3D data set.
For example, if I have a 3D dataset (e.g. a 3D image) and I plot a 3D
contour of the gray value in pixel (x,y) then I could get a couple of
contour surfaces which are not connected to each other and only one of them
goes through point (x,y).
But what I want is only a contour surface that goes through this point
(x,y). So that I can plot a contour that belongs to a point (and it's gray
Any advice on this?
Prev by Date:
Re: passing functions as parameters
Next by Date:
Getting File Directory Using Any Platform
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: 3D contour through a point