Drawing packages available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35838] Drawing packages available
  • From: "Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at tz-mikroelektronik.de>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 00:16:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,

I want to write an article about RF-Amplifier design with Mathematica, so I
can do all the calculations within one software.
Now I'm looking for a package which helps to draw circuit diagrams without
using the very basic drawing primitives.
Is there a small package (shareware or freeware, nothing commercially
available) with symbols of resistors, capacitors, FET and bipolar
transistors as well as voltage and currentsources?

I want to avoid drawing my schematics with OrCAD capture and import them as
graphics into my notebook. I also want to demonstrate the capabilities of
Mathematica as a universal system for doing calculations and make them ready
for publish.

Oliver Friedrich