Copy/paste question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38226] Copy/paste question
  • From: Kirk Reinholtz <kirk.reinholtz at jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 03:36:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Given some output in a notebook, say from
Table[i+10 j, {i, 3}, {j, 2}] // TableForm

How do I copy/paste the results into say this email?  Everything I try
grabs the cell expression and formatting info along with the text, which
isn't what I want.  I just want the table, more or less as it appears in
the notebook, to copy/paste into my email (or whatever).  For example, I
want to eval the above then copy/paste into this mail, resulting in:

11     21
12     22
13     23

I hacked it by doing Export["t.txt",%] but that's a bit clumsy.

Thanks in advance ...