Units package on MathSource updated

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38205] Units package on MathSource updated
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 03:30:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I recently learned that after loading my Miscellaneous`Units2` package a
simple input such as the following would result in an error message.

   In[4]:= foo[expr_, n_Integer] := Part[expr,n]

This was due to a bug in my package.  I fixed the bug and the improved
version is now posted at
http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/System/0212-117

Regards,
  Ted Ersek

Download my collection of Mathematica tricks from:
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html
and
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/GraphicsTricks.html