Re: Copy/paste question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38239] Re: Copy/paste question
  • From: kzhang at flashmail.com (Kezhao Zhang)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:09:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Try:
In[1]:=TableForm[Table[i +
    10 j, {i, 3}, {j, 2}], TableSpacing -> {0, 5}] // OutputForm
Out[2]//OutputForm=
11     21
12     22
13     23

The output can be copied and pasted in the form you wanted. The
TableSpacing option is necessary to make sure there is no blank  line
between adjacent rows.
One drawback of this approach is that you have to mannually delete the
line containing "Out[2]//OutputForm=".

Kezhao