- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32753] Matrices
- From: secc77 at yahoo.com (lucifer smiles)
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:49:27 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Math Forum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hi i am working on distributed computing. i have 2 problems to implement.. 1. can inversing a big matrix say  , be distributed to various machines?..i split my matrix to LU , but haven't been able to go further than that? any suggestions or any refernce material or links? 2. Planning to implement for fast fourier transform(FFT). i have got tons of material but most of it so abstract or vague.most of the links have some kind of algorithm etc but i haven't read, for this data, we implement and so and so. could pls help me in giving me refernces or materials , so i can get off the ground. thank you very much lucifer smiles..