Re: Add a line to the top of a comma delimited file?

Albert, I just tried it and it sure looks good to me.  I'm still trying
to figure out the full significance of that /n.

So thank you very much for your suggestion.  I had some help from
another source which also solved the problem.  His solution was
a bit more involved but I think he was trying to teach me something
about how Mathematica works.

Again many thanks for such a simple solution.

Regards, Rob