Re: Add a line to the top of a comma delimited file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32760] Re: Add a line to the top of a comma delimited file?
- From: "1.156" <rob at piovere.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:49:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Internet America (using Airnews.net!)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Albert, I just tried it and it sure looks good to me. I'm still trying to figure out the full significance of that /n. So thank you very much for your suggestion. I had some help from another source which also solved the problem. His solution was a bit more involved but I think he was trying to teach me something about how Mathematica works. Again many thanks for such a simple solution. Regards, Rob Albert Retey wrote: > Hi, > > Why not just > > WriteString[outfile,"PLINE\n"] > > right after your call of OpenWrite ? > > hope that helps > > Albert