A problem with an integral

Hi everybody, I have a problem with the next integral

  Integrate[Sin[x y],{x,0,1},{y,0,x}]

that after expanding and factoring yields:

\!\(1\/4\ \((EulerGamma - 2\ CosIntegral[1])\)\)

   and evaluating this I have -0.024398

To be sure about the answer I taked it other way:

Integrate[
    TrigFactor[Integrate[Sin[x y], {y, 0, x}]]

which yields

\!\(1\/2\ \((EulerGamma - CosIntegral[1])\)\)

and evaluating this I have 0.119906

Since I evaluated this integrals not numerically I
don't understand why the answers are different. Is
there something wrong with my code?. I would thanks a
lot for your answers...

Cesar Guerra
Secc. Fisica PUCP-Lima