- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32850] Re: RSolve
- From: shubi at nusun.jinr.ru (Nodar Shubitidze)
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:49:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Christophe Le Poncin-Lafitte <christophe.leponcin-lafitte at obspm.fr> wrote in message news:<a4fo9d$j5c$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> I have a little problem with the RSolve function.
> I want to solve an Ordinary differential equation, a quiet difficult,
> with a development in series.
> My equation :
> where E, l and beta are constant.
> Anybody knows how to proceed with Rsolve to calculate the generating
> element a[n] of the development :
> Thanks a lot.
I think thise equation has't solution in Taylor series.
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
Dubna, Russian Federation
Prev by Date:
not scalable graphics
Next by Date:
Very urgent problem...PLEASE help me!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: