Problem with Plot Function in All Graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32913] Problem with Plot Function in All Graphics
- From: Gustavo Mirapalheta <gustavo_c at ig.com.br>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 02:29:48 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: gustavo_c at ig.com.br
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, Whenever I try using the plot function I get the following message : Display::"initstate": "\!\(Display\) cannot be used during initialization." And my output instead of a graphic became : Display["stdout", \[SkeletonIndicator]Graphics\[SkeletonIndicator]] I tried to change $DisplayFunction or even stdout but this also didn't work. Is there something else that I need to do when I initialize my system? Is there some variable that needs to be changed? Thanks for your help.