Problem with Plot Function in All Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32913] Problem with Plot Function in All Graphics
  • From: Gustavo Mirapalheta <gustavo_c at ig.com.br>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 02:29:48 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Whenever I try using the plot function I get the following message :

Display::"initstate": "\!\(Display\) cannot be used during
initialization."

And my output instead of a graphic became :

Display["stdout", \[SkeletonIndicator]Graphics\[SkeletonIndicator]]

I tried to change $DisplayFunction or even stdout but this also didn't
work.

Is there something else that I need to do when I initialize my system?
Is there some variable that needs to be changed?

Thanks for your help.