Problems using Plot function

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32905] Problems using Plot function
  • From: Gustavo Mirapalheta <gustavo_c at>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 02:29:30 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Whenever I try using the plot function I get the following message :

Display::"initstate": "\!\(Display\) cannot be used during

And my output instead of a graphic became :

Display["stdout", \[SkeletonIndicator]Graphics\[SkeletonIndicator]]

I tried to change $DisplayFunction or even stdout but this also didn't

Is there something else that I need to do when I initialize my system?
Is there some variable that needs to be changed?

Thanks for your help.