Problems using Plot function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32905] Problems using Plot function
- From: Gustavo Mirapalheta <gustavo_c at ig.com.br>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 02:29:30 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: gustavo_c at ig.com.br
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Whenever I try using the plot function I get the following message :
Display::"initstate": "\!\(Display\) cannot be used during
And my output instead of a graphic became :
I tried to change $DisplayFunction or even stdout but this also didn't
Is there something else that I need to do when I initialize my system?
Is there some variable that needs to be changed?
Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
Manipulating Pattern Matching ?
Next by Date:
Problem with Plot Function in All Graphics
Previous by thread:
Re: Manipulating Pattern Matching ?
Next by thread:
Re: Problems using Plot function