Re: Problems using Plot function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32924] Re: Problems using Plot function
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:26:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
long time a go, WRI points out that a illegal and cracked
version of Mathematica show this behaviour. You should contact
your software dealer to get a legal copy of Matyhematica.
Gustavo Mirapalheta wrote:
> Whenever I try using the plot function I get the following message :
> Display::"initstate": "\!\(Display\) cannot be used during
> And my output instead of a graphic became :
> Display["stdout", \[SkeletonIndicator]Graphics\[SkeletonIndicator]]
> I tried to change $DisplayFunction or even stdout but this also didn't
> Is there something else that I need to do when I initialize my system?
> Is there some variable that needs to be changed?
> Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
Re: irritating little problem
Next by Date:
coloured contour plots
Previous by thread:
Problems using Plot function
Next by thread:
Problem with Plot Function in All Graphics