Suppression of output...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32994] Suppression of output...
- From: Anesh Sooklal <anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za>
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:38:15 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A notebook is being prepared for students. How do I get the output to
be suppressed when I save and close the notebook? When the notebook is
closed or saved only the input commands must be saved...
University of Durban-Westville
Prev by Date:
How build a ?TestFuntion that applied to a list gives only the elements that are function of x
Next by Date:
Re: Using Symbols with Plot
Previous by thread:
Re: How build a ?TestFuntion that applied to a list gives only the elements that are function of x
Next by thread:
Re: Suppression of output...