Re: Suppression of output...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33004] Re: [mg32994] Suppression of output...
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:31:21 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200202230738.CAA02623@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the Menu bar, Kernel|DeleteAllOutput. Then Save.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anesh Sooklal" <anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg33004] [mg32994] Suppression of output...
> Dear Mathgroup,
> A notebook is being prepared for students. How do I get the output to
> be suppressed when I save and close the notebook? When the notebook is
> closed or saved only the input commands must be saved...
> Any ideas?
> Thank you,
> Anesh Sooklal
> University of Durban-Westville
Prev by Date:
Partial derivatives and implicit inversion?
Next by Date:
need a function for sums of subsets
Previous by thread:
Suppression of output...
Next by thread: