Re: Using Symbols with Plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32987] Re: [mg32973] Using Symbols with Plot
- From: BobHanlon at aol.com
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:38:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a message dated 2/22/02 2:00:53 AM, bill.toole at conexant.com writes:
>I would like to be able to use symbols such as +, o, x, square,
>triangle etc when I use Plot to plot several functions.
>Is there a package of some sort that allows this?
Look at the package Graphics`MultipleListPlot`
Chantilly, VA USA
Prev by Date:
Suppression of output...
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Using Symbols with Plot
Next by thread:
RE: Using Symbols with Plot