RE: Animation in one frame?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33020] RE: [mg33003] Animation in one frame?
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:35:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

William,

Paste these commands after the commands that generate the plot (such as
Animate or SpinShow), in the same cell. They will select all the animation
cells, close them up, and activate the animation. I learned this method from
Allan Hayes on MathGroup.

SelectionMove[EvaluationNotebook[], All, GeneratedCell]
FrontEndTokenExecute["OpenCloseGroup"]
FrontEndTokenExecute["SelectionAnimate"]

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net