How to keep cells closed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32244] How to keep cells closed?
- From: jflanigan at netzero.net (jose flanigan)
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 03:17:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a large cell that contains many small formulas I frequently
use. When I evaluate the notebook, the output of each of these is
shown in the corresponding output cell. Now, I know how to suppress
the output using the semicolon, but what I would really like this to
have the cell closed until I specifically opened it (by clicking on
the bracket) to examine the result.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Update for MathSource/Stein's mathematica toolbox for Matlab?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: How to keep cells closed?