  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32244] How to keep cells closed?
  • From: jflanigan at netzero.net (jose flanigan)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 03:17:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a large cell that contains many small formulas I frequently
use. When I evaluate the notebook, the output of each of these is
shown in the corresponding  output cell. Now, I know how to suppress
the output using the semicolon, but what I would really like this to
have the cell closed until I specifically opened it (by clicking on
the bracket) to examine the result.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.