Synergetics Coordinates

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32292] Synergetics Coordinates
  • From: cnelson9 at (Clifford J. Nelson)
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:35:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

If you want to write an instruction booklet to assemble a bicycle you
start with an assembled one and write down the steps you make to
disassemble it and reverse the order for the booklet. I think my
description of Synergetics Coordinates at:
is misleading because it starts with the triangle and goes to the
tetrahedron etc.. Really I started with the cuboctahedron and then the
tetrahedron and then the triangle. The note book is backwards, like an
assembly booklet.

  Cliff Nelson