How To Change A Rule
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32334] How To Change A Rule
- From: Ariel Fligler <ariel.fligler at cellpay.biz>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:30:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm quite newby to Mathematica programming and will thank you if you could
help me solve the following:
I have a list of rules of the form:
And would like to change every rule in the list that it's RHS is negative to
0 so that I will get:
I tried to find an access function to manipulate rules but could not.
Any help ?
Prev by Date:
Re: What if the symbol doesn't exist?
Next by Date:
Re: Factor, Expand. Daytime Hours.
Previous by thread:
Re: Entering constant placeholders
Next by thread:
Re: How To Change A Rule