Arrange the file .xls and/or .doc to graphics

        Dear group.

        First of all, I would like to thank you very much, for you  help
me in last doubt.

        But now, I  have another problem, I have the DATA SHEET, and I
would like to do graphics, but I have the data sheet in  File.xls and
File1.doc that are in attach.  [Contact the author to get this
doc file -moderator]

        Please, I don't know, how can I bring this data and arrange to
do the graphics of the Corrected lambda(nm) versus g* [dB/m],
and Corrected lambda (nm) versus Alpha [dB/m],
and if possible arrange the two graphics together,  in Mathematica 4.0.

        If anybody can help me, I appreciate.

        Tank you very much in advanced.

        Milo