Re: What if the symbol doesn't exist?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32336] Re: What if the symbol doesn't exist?
- From: "Vinh N. Pham" <software_mail at netzero.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:30:17 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is the script E that I'm talking about. I look at the complete set of symbols already. This symbol doesn't exists in Mathematica. [Contact the author to get the script E graphic - moderator] Vinh N. Pham "Vinh N. Pham" <software_mail at netzero.net> wrote in message news:a1qs0c$9ep$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, > I'm trying to use a symbol (the script E, not capital E) but I can't > find it anywhere on on the list of symbols. I guess that it doesn't exist > as defaults in Mathematica 4. Are there any ways I can install new symbols? > On a separate issue, are there any ways I can I can use a variable with > subscript? For example x with subscript y mean one variable not > Subscript[x,y] > > Thanks, > > Vinh > >