RootSearch package improved

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32494] RootSearch package improved
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:00:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I just finished correcting a problem my RootSearch package sometimes had
with finding arbitrary precision approximations to roots.
RootSearch is the package I have posted at
http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/Numerics/0211-734
I sent the new version to MathSource, but it may be a while before it's
posted.
Until then I can send the latest package to anyone who would like it.

------
Regards,
Ted Ersek

Get Mathematica tips, tricks from