RootSearch package improved
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32494] RootSearch package improved
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:00:19 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just finished correcting a problem my RootSearch package sometimes had
with finding arbitrary precision approximations to roots.
RootSearch is the package I have posted at
I sent the new version to MathSource, but it may be a while before it's
Until then I can send the latest package to anyone who would like it.
Get Mathematica tips, tricks from
Prev by Date:
Correction on confusion with triple integral...
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Correction on confusion with triple integral...
Next by thread:
a difficult Bessel intergral