Break up very long expression for C implementation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32531] Break up very long expression for C implementation
- From: jflanigan at netzero.net (jose flanigan)
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:58:08 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
After a lot of work, I've computed a very long expression that I need
to export as a C program. The expression is over 300,000 characters
long. What I would like to do is automatically break it up into sub
expressions that I can compute step-by-step in a C program. It would
be particularly convenient effect of breaking up into parts that
repeat multiple times in the expression. This would save me the
computational cost of having to repeatedly compute the same thing over
and over again.
I was wondering if somebody can help me get started with this.
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Unloading packages
Next by thread:
Re: Break up very long expression for C implementation