Break up very long expression for C implementation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32531] Break up very long expression for C implementation
- From: jflanigan at netzero.net (jose flanigan)
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:58:08 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
After a lot of work, I've computed a very long expression that I need to export as a C program. The expression is over 300,000 characters long. What I would like to do is automatically break it up into sub expressions that I can compute step-by-step in a C program. It would be particularly convenient effect of breaking up into parts that repeat multiple times in the expression. This would save me the computational cost of having to repeatedly compute the same thing over and over again. I was wondering if somebody can help me get started with this. Thanks in advance.