Headless set of elements?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32557] Headless set of elements?
  • From: "JT Shen" <jushen1 at>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 04:08:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, I'd like to ask for help on the function of MultipleListPlot.

I am trying to use MultipleListPlot, and my dataset looks like

{list1, list2, list3, list4, ..., listn}, where the number of lists can
vary. However, the syntax of MultipleListPlot is as
MultipleListPlot[list1, list2, list3, ..., listn]. In this case, what would
be the most efficient way to achieve this (instead of cut and past each list
by hand)?

Thanks for your help.