Headless set of elements?

Hi, I'd like to ask for help on the function of MultipleListPlot.

I am trying to use MultipleListPlot, and my dataset looks like

{list1, list2, list3, list4, ..., listn}, where the number of lists can
vary. However, the syntax of MultipleListPlot is as
MultipleListPlot[list1, list2, list3, ..., listn]. In this case, what would
be the most efficient way to achieve this (instead of cut and past each list
by hand)?

Thanks for your help.

JT