How to get rid of this format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32586] How to get rid of this format
- From: Steve Gray <stephenbgray at home.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 03:19:04 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: @Home Network Member
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I don't know what to call this format, so I can't look it up very well: %/.\!\(A\_1 - b\_2 /. x_\_i_ - y_\_j_ \ It seems to be randomly invoked sometimes when I click on a symbol in the Basic Input Palette or when I copy and paste. I find ir hard to use and never really want it. Any info on how to control its showing up, or how to remove it, would be very welcome. Thank you.