How to get rid of this format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32586] How to get rid of this format
  • From: Steve Gray <stephenbgray at home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 03:19:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

    I don't know what to call this format, so I can't look it up very
well:

   It seems to be randomly invoked sometimes when I click on
a symbol in the Basic Input Palette or when I copy and paste. I find
ir hard to use and never really want it.
    Any info on how to control its showing up, or how to remove it,
would be very welcome.
    Thank you.