Boundary layer equations

Hi people,

I'm trying to solve 2-D boundary layer equations by using Mathematica. As
you know, there are several similarity solutions and one or two analytical
solutions of this type of differential equations (Navier-Stokes equations).

I just tried the easiest one (no pressure gradient in the flow field and 2-d
flow and no temperatue difference) But, I had the following message :
NDSolve::"ntdv": "Cannot find explicit formula for derivatives."

Oh Help section, I found the explanation of this message. But, there must be
a solution.

Best regards,

Deniz