Re: How to get rid of this format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32602] Re: How to get rid of this format
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:45:26 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
select the cell, use and Cell | ConvertTo | InputForm
than Cell | ConvertTo | StandardForm and your input
It's Mathematica's inter (short) representations of boxes.
Steve Gray wrote:
> I don't know what to call this format, so I can't look it up very
> %/.\!\(A\_1 - b\_2 /. x_\_i_ - y_\_j_ \
> It seems to be randomly invoked sometimes when I click on
> a symbol in the Basic Input Palette or when I copy and paste. I find
> ir hard to use and never really want it.
> Any info on how to control its showing up, or how to remove it,
> would be very welcome.
> Thank you.
Prev by Date:
Re: Keeping order with Union
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
How to get rid of this format
Next by thread:
Boundary layer equations