RE: Corrupted Files

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg35249] RE: Corrupted Files
  • From: "DrBob" <majort at>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 05:16:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I almost forgot the other symptom.  (Problems make life hectic!)

Twice today when saving a file (two different files) I got a message
saying the file had been changed outside Mathematica and did I want to
overwrite?  In both cases, I saved to a new file instead, and the new
file was later found to be corrupted -- not the old one.