- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35293] Factoring question
- From: "Steven Hodgen" <shodgen at mindspring.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 05:45:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just purchased Mathematica 4.1. I'm taking precalculus and wanted to try
a tough factoring problem, since the teacher couldn't do it either.
Mathematica get's the correct answer, but I'm interrested in seeing how it
got there. Is there a way to turn on some sort of trace feature where it
shows each step it used to get the the final result?
Prev by Date:
Help with Importing of FITS files
Next by Date:
Integrate and warning messages.
Previous by thread:
Re: Help with Importing of FITS files
Next by thread:
RE: Factoring question