Factoring question

Hello,

I just purchased Mathematica 4.1.  I'm taking precalculus and wanted to try
a tough factoring problem, since the teacher couldn't do it either.
Mathematica get's the correct answer, but I'm interrested in seeing how it
got there.  Is there a way to turn on some sort of trace feature where it
shows each step it used to get the the final result?

Thanks!

--Steven