Integrate and warning messages.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35295] Integrate and warning messages.
- From: Andrea <ariciputi at despammed.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 05:46:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to solve an integral and before getting the result
Mathematica warns me several times with this message:
Solve::incnst: Inconsistent or redundant transcendental equation.
After reduction, the bad equation is -Sqrt[1+3x^2]/(1+Sqrt[1+3x^2]) +
Log[Exp[Sqrt[1+3x^2]]] - Sqrt[1+3x^2]Log[Exp[Sqrt[1+3x^2]]]/(1+Sqrt[
1+3x^2]) == 0
Can anyone explain it to me??
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Factoring question
Next by thread:
Re: Integrate and warning messages.