Integrate and warning messages.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35295] Integrate and warning messages.
- From: Andrea <ariciputi at despammed.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 05:46:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm trying to solve an integral and before getting the result Mathematica warns me several times with this message: Solve::incnst: Inconsistent or redundant transcendental equation. After reduction, the bad equation is -Sqrt[1+3x^2]/(1+Sqrt[1+3x^2]) + Log[Exp[Sqrt[1+3x^2]]] - Sqrt[1+3x^2]Log[Exp[Sqrt[1+3x^2]]]/(1+Sqrt[ 1+3x^2]) == 0 Can anyone explain it to me?? Thanks in advance, Andrea.