- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35294] Re: Optimization
- From: guillerm at aida.usal.es (Guillermo Sanchez)
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 05:46:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica 4.2 has a package (NMinimize) for non linear optimization problems
"Etienne" <esamc at nrcan.gc.ca> wrote in message news:<ag3f4h$74g$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Is there a Mathematica package that minimizes a constrained non-linear
> function containing Min and Max. For example, f[x_,y_] := Min[ Cos[x-y]
> Sin[2 x] Cos[y] - Cos[x y] , Cos[x]].
> Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Integrate and warning messages.
Next by Date:
Re: How to suppress the mesh in ParametricPlot3D ?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: