- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35343] downloading notebooks
- From: Peter Abilla <peter-abilla at inoveon.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 06:47:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm very new to mathematica and have downloaded a few nb's from the
wolfram site. But, when try to open the notebooks, I'm not able to
navigate in it. I see the texts, but nothing else.
I'm working on a mac os x, and have mathematica 4.1 installed. Where do
I place downloaded mathematica files (.nb, palettes, .m)?
Prev by Date:
Re: entering problem
Next by Date:
RE: How to display one plot as an inset in another plot?
Previous by thread:
Re: cross product
Next by thread:
Re: downloading notebooks