downloading notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg35343] downloading notebooks
  • From: Peter Abilla <peter-abilla at>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 06:47:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm very new to mathematica and have downloaded a few nb's from the
wolfram site.  But, when try to open the notebooks, I'm not able to
navigate in it.  I see the texts, but nothing else.

I'm working on a mac os x, and have mathematica 4.1 installed.  Where do
I place downloaded mathematica files (.nb, palettes, .m)?