Re: Re: RE: RE: Corrupted Files & Version 4.2 Problems

Hi,

I would really like to help you with your corrupted files
but I have hundreds of huge notebooks(50-100 MByte) with
all kinds of graphics and formulas but I have had only
one corrupted notebook in my life -- 5 years ago.
I fixed the problem by hand with an ASCII editor. The problem
was that a single Cell[] has an corrupted box structure and
it was easy to add some "}" and "]" to correct this

If you found the recip "how to produce a corrupted notebook"
please send me a mail.

Regards
  Jens