Re: Limit[Sin[a*x]/(a*x), x -> Infinity]
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35588] Re: Limit[Sin[a*x]/(a*x), x -> Infinity]
- From: timreh719 at yahoo.com.tw (bryan)
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 01:01:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi All :
I am also interesting in the solution of how to make an asumption
in Mathematica. I can't find any method in Mathematica. If anybody has
the approch to do this , please send it to my e-mail too , Thank you all ..
j_m_1967 at hotmail.com (JM) wrote in message news:<ah8otr$aut$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> I know that this should be 0 but why can't I get mathematica to think
> In:= Limit[Sin[a*x]/(a*x),x->Infinity]
> Sin[a x]
> Out= Limit[--------, x -> Infinity]
> a x
> Is the problem a? How can I specify the properties of or assumptions
> that may be made about a?
Prev by Date:
Re: How do I put Arrow Heads on the ends of the Axis of my plots?
Next by Date:
Q: Solving Numerical Matrix-Equation
Previous by thread:
Limit[Sin[a*x]/(a*x), x -> Infinity]
Next by thread:
Vector Analysis Package wanted