Q: Solving Numerical Matrix-Equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35587] Q: Solving Numerical Matrix-Equation
- From: Christoph Handel <scone4 at kepler.mechanik.tu-darmstadt.de>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 01:01:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Technische Universitaet Darmstadt
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i have a Problem of the Form
M . v == 0
where M is a complex, numerical, 8x8 Matrix and v is an Vector with
eight unkown elements.
M depends on one parameter x (real).
There is no exact solution vor this equation. I will plot
and watch for a local minimum. This way i can say: "x must be something like
... or ... or". Now I need to get the vector v in this point x.
Any hints for a nice function to complete this task?
Prev by Date:
Re: Limit[Sin[a*x]/(a*x), x -> Infinity]
Next by Date:
Re: Pattern Matching in Lists
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Q: Solving Numerical Matrix-Equation