RE: Beep

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg35603] RE: [mg35594] Beep
  • From: "Thomas J. Fararo" <tjf2+ at>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 02:11:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks to David Park for his reply in which he advises me to check that the
options are set properly.  Actually, in my original message I should have
that I had done that check -- "beep" is on in all conditions, probably the
default.  Also, my speakers are on (and are working in an independent
          Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall, but I'll wait a while
longer to
see if anyone may have a clue as to what happened.

--On Sunday, July 21, 2002 8:56 AM -0400 David Park <djmp at>

To: mathgroup at