Changing default "Printing Settings:Headers & Footers" menu settings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35705] Changing default "Printing Settings:Headers & Footers" menu settings?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 04:17:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to change the default settings of the File>Printing Settings> >Headers and Footers menu command to print "Date and Time" centered in the header in all future notebooks. I know how to do this in individual notebooks, so I opened Default.nb, made this change, and Quit and re-Opened Mathematica. The change seems to stick in Default.nb, but still doesn't seem to show up in new notebooks. ???