- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35701] Input/output Problem
- From: "Telley, Ivo Andreas" <telley at biomech.mat.ethz.ch>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 04:16:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Laboratory for Biomechanics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica Users
Recently we were confonted with strange error messages during data OUTPUT
(with "Put" or "OpenWrite", "Export" and so on).
The error message was like:
"export":: noopen: could not open file ...
It seems that with all these terms the problem lies always in the file
Has ANYONE experienced similar problems and does anyone know how to solve
Prev by Date:
Changing default "Printing Settings:Headers & Footers" menu settings?
Next by Date:
A faster alternative to ListIntegrate?
Previous by thread:
Re: Changing default "Printing Settings:Headers & Footers" menu settings?
Next by thread:
Re: Input/output Problem