Re: Changing default "Printing Settings:Headers & Footers" menu settings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35768] Re: [mg35705] Changing default "Printing Settings:Headers & Footers" menu settings?
- From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:22:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 03:17 AM 7/26/2002, AES wrote: >I'd like to change the default settings of the File>Printing Settings> > >Headers and Footers menu command to print "Date and Time" centered in >the header in all future notebooks. > >I know how to do this in individual notebooks, so I opened Default.nb, >made this change, and Quit and re-Opened Mathematica. The change seems to >stick >in Default.nb, but still doesn't seem to show up in new notebooks. > >??? http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/interface/print/globalheadandfoot.html -Dale