Front End on Mac OS X
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35724] Front End on Mac OS X
- From: pillsy at mac.com (Matt Pillsbury)
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:43:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I recently began using Mathematica 4.1 on Mac OS X, upgrading from 4.0
on Mac OS 9. One of the nice features of the OS 9 version (and the
Linux version, and the Windows version...) was that the front end had
a lot of nice editor functionality. It would highlight unmatched
braces, it would auto-indent code in a pleasant manner, and so on.
However, these features don't seem to be working in the OS X
version--I feel like I'm editing Mathematica in Notepad.
Is there some option I can use to turn these features on?
pillsy at mac.com
Prev by Date:
how to solve for periodic solution?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: how to solve for periodic solution?
Next by thread:
Re: Front End on Mac OS X