  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35724] Front End on Mac OS X
  • From: pillsy at mac.com (Matt Pillsbury)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:43:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I recently began using Mathematica 4.1 on Mac OS X, upgrading from 4.0
running
on Mac OS 9. One of the nice features of the OS 9 version (and the
Linux version, and the Windows version...) was that the front end had
a lot of nice editor functionality. It would highlight unmatched
braces, it would auto-indent code in a pleasant manner, and so on.
However, these features don't seem to be working in the OS X
version--I feel like I'm editing Mathematica in Notepad.

Is there some option I can use to turn these features on?

Thanks,
Matt Pillsbury

--
Matt Pillsbury