- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35711] Re: [mg35703] J/Link
- From: Jason Tigg <jason.tigg at smartspread.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:43:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, we have been developing a java application
(http://www.smartpsread.com/mathematica.php) using J/Link and have had
no problem using the javadoc. We are specifically calling mathematica
from Java. What exactly are your questions?
On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Antonio wrote:
> Is anyone here familiar with J/Link, the new and promising (if at the
> moment totally maddening) interface between Mathematica and java? It seems
> few sample programs have been written, there are no debugging features,
> and little real documentation.
> If so, I have a number of questions for you...
> Antonio Garcia
> Berkeley Physics (and RAND Corporation, at times...)
Prev by Date:
Front End on Mac OS X
Next by Date:
Mathematica and linear programming
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: