Re: Input/output Problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35709] Re: Input/output Problem
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:43:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
on a MS-Windows box ?
or the directory does not exist, or
or hard drive is full, or you are quoted
on a unix box, or you try
to write with out permission, or a file
name that can't be used "this~file" on unix
or "this+file" on a Windows box ..
"Telley, Ivo Andreas" wrote:
> Dear Mathematica Users
> Recently we were confonted with strange error messages during data OUTPUT
> (with "Put" or "OpenWrite", "Export" and so on).
> The error message was like:
> "export":: noopen: could not open file ...
> It seems that with all these terms the problem lies always in the file
> opening procedure.
> Has ANYONE experienced similar problems and does anyone know how to solve
> Ivo Telley
Prev by Date:
Re: Question about Replace
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
AW: Question about Replace