Coupled Differential Equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34754] Coupled Differential Equations
  • From: "Cyrill Slezak" <Cyrill.Slezak at Physik.Uni-Augsburg.DE>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 03:38:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I understand that NDSolve will solve a set of first order coupled. diff.eqn.
Here is my problem: I have a set of 20+ equation that all have the exact
same structure and I can't seem to find an easy way to input them. For any
help I'd be highly appreciative. The equations are of the form

d V_k(l)/d l = V_k(l) + Sum[ V_k'(l), (k not equal k')]

where k is the number of diff. eqn.

Thanks for any help,

Cyrill