[MacOS X] User interface Q
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34753] [MacOS X] User interface Q
- From: Nicolas Rudaz <nr001 at dkweb.ch>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 03:38:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Mathematica 4.1.5 for MacOSX, double-clicking a word selects
the whole cell contents instead of selecting only the
double-clicked word. I've reviewed all the options I could
think of, but I didn't find a way to change this behavior.
Is there some obvious setting I failed to notice ? Thanks
in advance for your help.
Prev by Date:
Coupled Differential Equations
Next by Date:
Re: Simplify using assumptions and Gamma[*]
Previous by thread:
Re: How to call Mathematica in VB?
Next by thread:
Re: [MacOS X] User interface Q