Re: Mathematica 3.0 + Win XP?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34876] Re: Mathematica 3.0 + Win XP?
- From: Ignacio Rodriguez <ignacio at sgirmn.pluri.ucm.es>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:00:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In my case, Mathematica 3.0 works perfectly with Windows 2000 Proffesional. I have no experience with Windows XP. HJW wrote: >Hi, > >I am using the old Mathematica 3.0 under Win 98. I am thinking of >upgrading the system to Win XP or Win 2000, and would like to know >whether Mathematica 3.0 can still run in these newer systems. > >Please advise! Thanks. > >HJW >