How can I turn the display into an output ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34822] How can I turn the display into an output ?
- From: timreh719 at yahoo.com.tw (bryan)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 05:21:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My question is that: In Mathematica,there is some commands which
can't produce any output;They can only display something .
For example: Print & SpinShow(it is in the Graphics`Animation`
How can I turn these display into an output ??
Thanks for your help very very much !!
PS.I am a beginner,and my English is not good enough,so that I may not
clearly; anyway,thanks for everybody !!
Prev by Date:
Re: NMinimize function
Next by Date:
which Linux does Mathematica run on?
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 3.0 + Win XP?
Next by thread:
Re: How can I turn the display into an output ?