RE: Experimental`FileBrowse

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg34968] RE: [mg34954] Experimental`FileBrowse
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:24:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On my 4.1, Windows 98, Experimental`FileBrowse[] brings up the Windows file
browser. After I maneuver around and select a file, I have to "Save" it. Of
course, I don't really want to Save anything. Then I get a message saying
the file already exist and do I want to save anyway. Of course I don't, but
I answer Yes anyway. Then it returns the file path name and, in fact,
doesn't save anything. But, the method of operation does not fill one with

David Park
djmp at

To: mathgroup at